Plumtree Properties15 Bickerton Road
Telephone: 0114 457 5650
The Plumtree Properties complaints procedure has been structured to ensure that any concerns are dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible. If you wish to raise a complain please follow the following process:
1. Speak to your Plumtree Properties agent. In order that your concerns are addressed as efficiently as possible we ask that you first raise the issues verbally with our company.
2. If this conversation fails to resolve your complain please write to the Director at the postal address provided above, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Your complaint will be acknowledged within three working days of receipt and an investigation undertaken.
4. A formal written outcome of the investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days.
5. Should this fail to satisfactorily resolve your complain please write to the Director of Customer Services and Compliance of Plumtree Properties at 15 Bickerton Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S6 1SF.
6. This written complaint will also be acknowledged within three working days of receipt and an investigation undertaken.
7. A formal written response will be sent to you within 15 working days,
Following the Director of Customer Services and Compliance's investigation, a written statement expressing Plumtree Properties' final view will be sent to you. This will include any offer made. The letter will confirm that you are entitled if dissatisfied to refer the matter to the Property Ombudsman - www.tpos.co.uk - within 12 months for a review.